Skip to content
Home » Will I have transcripts for my studies?

Will I have transcripts for my studies?

    No, we will not “invent “courses and grades. VAE means “Validation des Acquis de l’Expérience”, which is “Validation of knowledges through experience”.

    Following a procedure defined by the Law, a jury of a French university may decide that the accumulation of knowledge through the work experience is equal or superior to the ones accumulated during studies at an accredited university.

    We follow scrupulously our regulations inspired by the VAE procedure and may issue:

    • Degree in French (By Law there is no mention of the VAE procedure).
    • UNESCO-CEPES Diploma Supplement in English as agreed by the Conseil de l’Europe (EUROPASS). It may indicate the UNESCO – International Standard Classification of Education (ISCED) code (4 to 6).